Amtrak Offers a Flash Sale for Long Haul Routes–But Hurry!
Amtrak Promotes Long Distance Rides with Flash Sale
Save 25 percent discounts available across the country
Amtrak has always believed in long distance relationships and is standing behind that with the announcement of its Long Distance Flash Sale, featuring 25 percent discounts for travel between Tuesday, Feb. 13 and Thursday, Mar. 22, including holiday travel during President’s Day Weekend.
Starting Tuesday, Jan. 30 through Thursday, Feb. 1, customers can receive discounts on one-way fares to visit the most popular cities in the United States, whether you want to experience the Windy City, the Big Apple, the Magic City, the City of Angeles or the Big Easy.
The sale is only available at Amtrak.com, and all prices will be automatically discounted from the standard fare price. No discount code is needed; prices are as shown and can’t be combined with other discount codes.
The Long Distance Flash Sale is valid on the following trains and destinations:
- Auto Train – Operates between Lorton, VA and Sanford, FL
- Capitol Limited – Connects Washington, D.C. to Chicago
- Cardinal – Operates between New York Penn Station and Chicago Union Station
- City of New Orleans – Travels between Chicago and New Orleans
- Crescent – Runs between New York Penn Station and Union Passenger in New Orleans
- Lake Shore Limited – Travels between Chicago and New York City and Boston
- Silver Service/Palmetto – Connects Boston and New York City to Savannah, Georgia and Miami
- Sunset Limited – Travels between New Orleans and Los Angeles
- Southwest Chief – Runs between Chicago and Los Angeles
Amtrak offers large spacious seats with wide, comfortable reclining seats and ample legroom for comfort, as well as free Wi-Fi on most trains, the freedom to use phones and electronic devices at all times (no “airplane mode”), the ability to travel with small pets on many trains, no middle seat, and one of the most generous baggage policies in the travel industry.
Sale prices are available exclusively for one-way Coach Class fares and upgrades to Business Class are not permitted. Space is limited as sale prices are not available on all trains or at all times. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Others restrictions may apply.